Hello !

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello , Didt attend sch .
& Yahhh Mls plus ngntok .
Dhen pgy keerah kol
dhen my bibik said im not going tuh sch .
Dhen rashid kol
tny my bik2 y she tk dtg .
Byk Bunyi taw sih rashid tuh .
pFFFf-_-
thty i dont like giving my tel all tuh hyme .
Back tuh Story
pderhal smlm tdo awal .
sugguh awal .
tgunknn Fadil nk Kol Atau on9
lmer taw !
terus tk tahan , tdo aje uhs .
dhen dpt mcg from Bby .
Said " B eply me nw ! Asap "
i tell u eh , pp8 dh low .
No mny inside .
Alahaii , lgi i use his hp .
he use my hp .
jdi like ssh gituh eh ?
bt nehminela eh ?
sng kit , ssh pn adr .
my BOY THE FREW kol or mcg
he know dhen he mrh at me ?-_-
stupid kn bby ni .
hehehe , mrh me uat per ?
scold them la not me ?
Mybe dorg miss fyeqah kn ?
dh lmer tk bbl gituh lor .
hahhaha anw bby , iloveyousomuch keh (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home