Hello !

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ytd , Im Feeling down . Deep2 sad , i know it my father fault .
i have no want tuh hear my story . the best thing is tuh update .
Bcause idk wht had happen between me n bby .
kdg mrh tuh adr jgk la ngn bp aku . sbb my brther yg pndai2 kol bby dhen pass tuh father .
hey come on la ! brother if u read tis tht good , "hey i know wht im doing jgn nk sibok2 taw psl hal aku semuer aku dh ckup ngn ni semuer . "
last tyme wen i w sufi also the same thing as wht terjdi tuh me .
& yes , if my borther trying tuh separeted me n bby , as u cn c eh ,
ilove bby so muchh damn damn much oke !
tknk pn pisahhhh . & Bby , i reallly sorry abt ytd .
i know u sad abt it . nw i beetter go tuh sleep .
i dont want tuh update much2 .
that all for tdy . tkcare byehbyeh .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home